Sunday 17 April 2011

Acknowledgement

I would like to take a moment to recognize my wife, Elizabeth.  She has not "Leathered Up", and I doubt she ever will.

She accepts the members of KAG Kanada as my extended family.  In 2009, when we hosted the KAG Kanada Twentieth Anniversary in Vulcan, AB, Elizabeth acted as hostess for seven members of KAG Kanada, in our home prior to and after the con. 

Literally, wall - to - wall Klingons.  All strangers for her.  She accepts my extended family, KAG Kanada.

Elizabeth is a teacher, and works with children, primarily K-3.   She also lives with the oldest Juvenile Delinquent - ever, me.

I love you Liz!

2 comments:

  1. And the extended family really appreciated her hospitality. You found a real keeper Paul, we just hope that the mixed marriage (Klingon / Human) will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support as well Sir. I'm glad that you think I'm a keeper. We'll prove that mixed marriages do indeed work as we continue our new and exciting adventure.

    Hugs, E.

    ReplyDelete